Our offices in Russia, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia & Azerbaijan have unrivalled expertise in customs clearance.
Customs Clearance is regarded as the most important component of international freight movement, especially in Russia and CIS. Our in-house brokers are able to provide customers with timely, accurate advice on documents and the procedures required to ensure efficient processing of customs formalities.
Our office in Russia is a licensed customs broker, authorised by the Federal Customs Service of Russia. The licence enables us to issue a customs declaration and file it on behalf of an importer or exporter at any customs post of the Russian Federation.
We pride ourselves on providing the most efficient cross-border transportation solutions for our import and export customers achieved by:
- seamless co-ordination of transport and customs documentation
- advance preparation of documentation
- professionalism, experience & knowledge of the local teams.
This also has the benefit of ensuring that third party expenses – terminal storage, equipment detention fees – are kept to a minimum.
The Customs Clearance services we offer include:
- Import, export and transit filing with customs
- Customs declarations
- Electronic filing
- Calculation of taxes and duties
- Advancement of taxes and duties
- Advice on documentation and paperwork audit
- Proof of Export documentation
- Registration of importer or exporter at customs post
- Physical inspections
- Simplified filing
- In-bond movement
- Fiscal Representation in EU
- Temporary Import or Export